- General Details
Diros Technology Inc.’s OWL® Universal Radiofrequency Lesion Generators are designed and manufactured with safety, accuracy, ease of use, and longevity in mind. With a built in impedance monitor, nerve stimulator, and lesion generator, the user is able to safely deliver Continuous or Pulsed Radiofrequency in Monopolar, Bipolar, or QuadrapolarTM Modes.
The Diros OWL® URF-3AP Lesion Generator with Multilesion Adapter (MLA-4) independently controls up to four RF Probes at the same time. With the ability of catering to the user’s requirements the following features are available:
- Impedance monitoring during all modes and for up to 4 channels simultaneously.
- Stimulation: sensory and motor stimulation available in constant voltage or current modes.
- RF Lesion modes: Continuous or pulsed monopolar, bipolar, dual bipolar, or patent pending QuadrapolarTM.
- Automatically controlled RF output with simultaneous or staggered starts, or manual RF output control.
- Integral RF Probe and Cable tester allows user to check cable and probe functionality, including electrical continuity, power delivery, and temperature accuracy.
- History Recorder with output to a USB flash drive allows the user to save the last 127 procedures performed.
- Customized user presets allow for up to five users to save and store display and procedure parameters as their default settings with optional password protection.
- Language selection, over 17 languages to choose from such as: English, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Dutch.
- Custom carrying case available for stylish and secure transportation
- Order Enquiry
Please fill out the form below to enquire about Diros Technology’s Products.
- Related Products